2 minutes after Country Mouse's Cousin meets me, he asks: "So, how do you fit in here?"
Mama H: "I'm L's sister...and I'm also married to the guy with the mohawk."
(It's true...I said it...and I meant it. Thanks for pointing out the SAY WHAT, Country Mouse! *wink* As an FYI, today was the Fantasy Football Draft and Papa H loves to be dramatic with his hairstyles on draft day. This years draft day hairstyle included a mohawk that was dyed blonde...except we learned that people with black hair end up with RED hair after they dye it blonde. Oh my...)
So yes, I'm the one married to the man with the FIRE RED MOHAWK. Excuse me, Papa H...the 80's called and they want their hair back! *wink*
***I have to be honest, this is the type of stuff that I LOVE about Papa H. I love how eager he is to have fun. He enjoys being funny and I personally think he's hilarious.***
5 comments:
um.. photo please. :)
Any pictures?
We tried to take pictures but for whatever reason, they didn't do the hair coloring/style justice!!!?? Seriously, you need to trust me on this one...it was hilarious! I love my husband!
What? no pic? Well I'll trust you that it was lol funny... but really no picture? ;-(
What? no pic? Well I'll trust you that it was lol funny... but really no picture? ;-(
Post a Comment