Before heading to H-Banana's play (Beauty is a Beast), we met up with Aunt B for dinner. She introduced us to her boyfriend, Wheeler. He was a very nice young man who passed every test that PQ threw at him. PQ drilled him on his favorites...favorite baseball team, favorite, basketball team, favorite football team....I think you see the trend.
Wheeler and Aunt B

THIS (Wheeler's license plate below) did it for us! I think you know why...*WINK*

At the show, PQ sat in the front row with Aunt Mamie.
H-Banana was awesome. She really has a gift for acting.
LOOK OUT, Aunt Mamie...isn't she going to be 16 in a few years?

Where's H-Banana???
We were all very proud of H-Banana but PQ was the first to give her a hug!
TWO WORDS: SORE BUTT!!!!!
Aside from the wooden seat (that really hurt, by the way), the entire evening was great! I really enjoyed getting to know Wheeler and it was nice to see him play such an active role in our family. Great job to H-Banana! It's always nice to see you enjoying yourself in what you do!
1 comment:
So funny... all about the school plays this time of year isn't it!?!? Good for H- for participating... I love school plays! :)
Post a Comment