Happy Birthday to our little man!

I can hardly get my head around the fact that you're growing up so fast! It seems like only yesterday we were welcoming you into this world. Happy Birthday, PQ!!! We love you very much!
Papa H and I went to PQ's school today for a birthday lunch date. When we got there, PQ was playing outside with his class. Of course we loved having the opportunity to hang out with him on the playground before lunch!
Papa H just HAD to get in on the game!
During lunch, PQ got to invite a friend to sit with us.
(Ty-Ty was the lucky guy...)

PQ was THRILLED when he got to be the Tray Helper.
Apparently all the kids LOVE this job...Nasty if you ask me!
He was still psyched about it.
From the bottom of my heart, I Love You, PQ!!!
Happy 6th Birthday, Buddy!


3 comments:
Happy B-day, PQ-can't believe how fast time goes! Insane.
Happy To You Big Man!
Happy Birthday PQ!
Post a Comment