Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dr. Suess Knows Papa H & Mama H??!!??


Papa H and Mama H according to PQ~

He thinks that these look like us, do you??

Papa H has a crazy hat that is bright blue~

In the pictures from the Dr. Suess book titled If I Ran The Zoo.

I know it might sounds cooky and weird~

But I kind of like his wild and crazy beard.

His bright red lips are really quite fun~

Another reason why I love him a TON!

My crazy red puff of hair is a little off key~

But somehow PQ thinks that she looks like me!

I never claimed to be a poet or any type of pro~

So before I dig a HUGE hole, I have to let you go!

What books your child will compare you to, you never can tell.

Good night, my friends...I wish you all farewell!

3 comments:

mykids4hisglory said...

LOL!!!! Funny post!!
There's a picture in John Lithgow's "The Remarkable Farkle McBride"
He DOES look like me!!!
Check it out!!

Momma S said...

Too funny! Made me smile this morning! Thanks

Country Mouse said...

uh yes... I do think that pic looks like the two of you :) tee hee hee... and funny poem!