The gang...Aunt Mamie, H-Banana, PQ, Grampa, & Grammy Jo-Jo.

In between hugs with Grampa, PQ kept himself entertained.

PQ LOVES GRAMPA H!
He's a little partial to his Grampa, right Grammy Jo-Jo?

H-Banana and PQ

I'm not sure what Grammy J-Jo was doing in this picture...???
(Just for the record: She wants Country Mouse to get back to posting!)
This is a KIDS SIZE ice cream???!!!???

I had a great time at dinner this evening but I think THIS was my favorite part of the night. Grammy Jo-Jo gave Aunt Mamie some books but didn't want the kids to feel left out so she grabbed some random 'gifts' from her car to give to the kids. Kids love presents, right??? Well, H-Banana got a tube of toothpaste...and PQ got a small can of tomato paste! PQ is THRILLED with his 'gift' because he is convinved that we're going to make homemade ketchup this evening!!

Thanks again, Grammy Jo-Jo! (I'll let you know how the ketchup turns out.)
Dinner was a blast. Seeing them definitely makes me wish that we all lived closer to one another! We love you guys!
XOXOXO

2 comments:
HYSTERICAL on the random gifts from the car :) SO funny!!! And Grammy Jo-Jo... I will be back... and back with a vengence :) You will almost wish for the days of quiet Country Mouse again! :)Thanks for the love!
I've actually got a recipe for homemade ketchup....I'll dig out for PQ!
Post a Comment