SURPRISE!!!!!

Mama Sunshine was shocked, to say the least.

Papa Sunshine and Izzy Sunshine were surprised too!

Did someone say DINNER IS SERVED???

Hi, Baby Sunshine!!!!
Is it me or does Glory look terrified??!!!??

I don't recall the conversation, does anyone know why TWO was so funny?

Opening presents with her Mama!

What fun is a party without a bonfire??!!??

Kids, kids, kids....and a baby on the way!

Whoa, Princess E...what's going on with you???

Aaaaawww....I can't wait to meet our new little friend!!!!

Tony was snuggled up while the other two were up to no good.

Caught in the act...(I usually have to sneak up on PQ)

It's hard to believe that 8 months ago, we were finding out that Mama Sunshine was expecting! Time flies, doesn't it? I'm sure she doesn't think so...haahaha...but you know what I mean. As new babies come into our lives, we are gently reminded of the many blessings that God bestows on all of us. Sometimes babies come when we least expect it....and sometimes it feels like forever while we're waiting. To all the mothers in the world, I tip my hat off to each of you. You have an amazing role in this life and there are little eyes that always look up to you. Little hands to hold...little toes to tickle. Aaaaahhh...the sweet smell of a baby.

I don't recall the conversation, does anyone know why TWO was so funny?

Opening presents with her Mama!

What fun is a party without a bonfire??!!??
(Did I mention that she keeps it on a rack in the back of her truck?)

Kids, kids, kids....and a baby on the way!

Whoa, Princess E...what's going on with you???
NO LUCK!!

Aaaaawww....I can't wait to meet our new little friend!!!!
(Isn't it 45 degrees outside, Tony?)

Tony was snuggled up while the other two were up to no good.

Caught in the act...(I usually have to sneak up on PQ)

It's hard to believe that 8 months ago, we were finding out that Mama Sunshine was expecting! Time flies, doesn't it? I'm sure she doesn't think so...haahaha...but you know what I mean. As new babies come into our lives, we are gently reminded of the many blessings that God bestows on all of us. Sometimes babies come when we least expect it....and sometimes it feels like forever while we're waiting. To all the mothers in the world, I tip my hat off to each of you. You have an amazing role in this life and there are little eyes that always look up to you. Little hands to hold...little toes to tickle. Aaaaahhh...the sweet smell of a baby.
IS IT MAY 22ND YET?? I can't wait to meet you, Baby Sunshine!!!!





2 comments:
I can't wait EITHER! Good times with GREAT friends... but can we make a deal... no more pics of Country Mouse's behind! :) hee hee hee
It was a wonderful surprise! We are so blessed to have each of your families in our lives.
THANK YOU!
Post a Comment